- Organizational psychologist, researcher and New York Times best-selling author
- Author of Bankable Leadership and Insight
- Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine contributor; has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, CNN, and many more
- Watch Tasha’s TEDxMileHigh talk: Learning to be awesome at anything you do, including being a leader
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and serves on the part time faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership
- Named a Leader to Watch by the American Management Association alongside Patrick Lencioni, Ram Charan and Chip Heath
- Named a Top 100 Thought Leader in Trustworthy Business 2014 alongside Franklin Covey, Jim Kouzes, and Bill George
- Partial client list includes Walmart, T-Mobile, KPMG, Western Union, CH2M HILL, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Centura Health, Newmont Mining and DCP Midstream
Tasha has built a reputation as a fresh, modern voice in the business world by pairing her scientific grounding with a pragmatic approach to self-improvement and business success. Over her career, she’s helped thousands of professionals—from Fortune 500 executives to early stage entrepreneurs—improve their self-awareness and success. As a speaker, Tasha’s mission is to help her audiences succeed in their careers (and personal lives) by giving them information, inspiration, and practical tools. Clients describe her as authentic, passionate, knowledgeable and entertaining. She meticulously customizes her programs, spending time to understand her clients’ industry, business, and pain points. Her experiences in training and development, as well as executive coaching, make her quite versatile—equally comfortable as a main-stage keynote and workshop facilitator.
“Our team was simply blown away by Tasha’s incredible presentation style and content, combined with an energetic delivery and a passion that is truly rare. We were so happy with her contributions, in fact, that we’ve invited her back to do our opening keynote for the third year in a row! She is our new 'rock star.'"
"Tasha has a message that transforms leaders and organizations. Not only is she a charismatic and enthusiastic speaker, she creates an interactive, participative environment that creates a better platform for learning. We’ve used her approach with our staff and clients, and we couldn’t be happier we did—it’s been very informative and has led to positive change."
"Tasha was one of the best speakers from our entire year-long leadership development program—it felt like we were watching a live TED talk, and the content she provided was both relevant and timely, with tons of practical take-aways."
“Tasha was excellent and her energy kept the event moving for 90 solid minutes! The entire auditorium was fully engaged, the information was relevant [with] real solid takeaways. Tasha was able to really connect with our associates because she took time ahead to the event to understand our business and our culture.”
"Tasha was a pleasure to work with and her presentation was the perfect combination of humor, insight, and thoughtful, compelling research."
Greater Washington Board of Trade