- One of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends and marketing trends
- Named #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine
- Named one of the 10 Most Booked Speakers and Top Business Women Speakers You Need at Your Next Event
- Author of How to Work With and Lead People Not Like You (one of the Top 10 Bestselling Business Books of 2017)
- Author of Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You (#5 on list of 2013 Bestselling Business Books) and How to Market to People Not Like You (#7 on list of 2011 Bestselling Business Books)
- Advertising Age has twice named her company one of the top ad agencies in the U.S.
- Has been featured on CNBC, in Forbes, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, on CNNMoney.com and Sirius/XM Radio
- Client list includes: Toyota, State Farm, Nike, Harley-Davidson, Miller-Coors, and Sherwin-Williams
Click on the links below to view or download one-page descriptions for each of Kelly’s most popular topics. These program abstracts provide a general understanding of the topic and what audiences will learn. All presentations are fully customized to address a client’s specific needs, industry, geographic location(s) and business pressures. Length of presentations is also customized to meet clients’ needs.
Customer Experience / Customer Service
Diversity / Leadership
Marketing / Social Media
Consumer Trends / Demographics
Diversity / Cultural
Click here to review an extensive list of Kelly’s topics.
“Of all of the speakers I’ve ever booked, Kelly is the best… and I’ve been booking speakers since 1996. Definitely the highest-rated speaker I’ve had this year. She was phenomenal, both in terms of content and delivery. And she had substance relevant to our audience.
Kelly really knows her stuff. She delivered more than I thought was humanly possible.”
National Education Association (NEA)
“Our employees and managers have heard Kelly speak on many occasions and she is always welcomed enthusiastically. Her ability to interact with an audience and infuse them with knowledge and insight make her a popular choice over other speakers who simply ‘lecture’.”
Subaru of America
“Kelly’s understanding of the Hispanic market is amazing. She knows how to take a lot of information on a complex subject and bring it like a snapshot into clear focus for the audience.”
“Great lady, great information and great delivery! As an educational development person, I certainly couldn’t ask for more! As you can see from the evaluations, our participants gave you high marks again. You ‘WOWED EM’, Kelly!!!”
Illinois Credit Union League
“Kelly, you did it again – and of course, I’m not surprised. You were one of the highest rated presenters of the conference…just like last year. Thanks again for helping make this a very successful travel conference. Your area of expertise will only become more and more relevant to AAA Travel.”
AAA Travel Products