Becoming One of Our Speakers
Thank you for expressing interest in SpeakersOffice. We are always excited to find out about new speakers who may be in need of our management and consulting services. To learn more about our team, click here.
We partner with all of the leading speakers bureaus across the country and internationally, but as a management company, we focus exclusively on the speakers we manage. That means we respond to all speaking inquiries, handle negotiations, manage their calendars, issue agreements, coordinate logistics, track payments, as well as other administrative, sales, and marketing tasks. Most of our speakers have approached us because they’ve reached a point where the demand for their programs is high enough, they can’t keep up with everything on their own. Or they want to streamline/outsource the booking process to a knowledgeable team who knows the in’s and out’s of the speaking world, so they can focus on running their business, writing, consulting, or to have more free time.
To determine if there may be an opportunity to work together, please email your BIO, PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS, and VIDEO SAMPLES of live speaking engagements (very important!), along with answers to the questions below:
1. How did you find out about us (i.e. IASB directory, referral from a client/bureau, web search, etc.)?
2. How many paid speaking engagements have you averaged per month or year, over the last 2-3 years?
3. What are your current speaking fees? If you provide a range, does it vary according to location or time commitment?
4. Which speakers bureaus and agencies have you done business with, if any?
5. Which industries or types of audiences do you feel your topics are the best fit for?
6. Who is currently managing your speaking business (you, an assistant, PR company, bureau, etc.)?
7. Why are you primarily interested in joining a management company?