- Founder & CEO of How to Fascinate
- Author of New York Times bestsellers FASCINATE: How to Make Your Brand Impossible to Resist and How the World Sees You
- Creator of The Fascination Advantage Assessment ® which has measured over 1 million professionals
- Contributing writer at Inc. where she writes about marketing, entrepreneurship, and business strategy
- Named a Top Business Speaker to Hire & See in 2018 (and 2017)
- Named a Top 30 Global Brand Guru
- Member of the Speaker Hall of Fame and Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMMA) Hall of Fame
- Most awarded junior copywriter of all time with work on exhibit at Smithsonian Museum of American History
- Frequently appears in national media including NBC’s Today and The New York Times
Fascination is the most intense state of focus. When you fascinate someone, they can’t stop thinking about you and your message.
In addition to being the bestselling author of How the World Sees You and Fascinate, Sally Hogshead is the creator of the Fascination Advantage Assessment, the first personality test based on branding principles (not psychology) and developed through research of over 1 million participants. As an advertising icon, Sally was intrigued by why we’re captivated by some brands – and people – but not others.
In her programs, she weaves together neurology, economics, branding, history, biology, personal development, and pop culture. She has been compared to Seth Godin and Marcus Buckingham because her energetic style and research-based content instantly command an audience’s attention. Sally is best suited for main stage keynotes and events that demand a powerful, authoritative, and passionate speaker. All audience members receive access to the Fascination Advantage Assessment in advance and she reveals the group results, as part of each customized presentation. A few of her most popular topics include:
“Sally was tremendous. Her presentation was well received and I believe will help us make a difference in our efforts. Everyone, including those who came in with doubts, was very impressed. We hope that sales coaches and marketing program managers can continue to build on it and drive the message home with our team.”
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
“The Fascination Advantage is remarkably accurate, and has immediate applicability in terms of providing an actionable roadmap for team interactions! There are so many personality assessments out there, and this is the first and only one to give a clear road map of how others see you, to instantly know your blind spots, and work more effectively with others. I used this as an icebreaker at a recent all-hands meeting, and the energy was immediately moving around the room as everyone interacted on a whole new level.”
"Sally is an energetic speaker and educator, with a powerful angle on what motivates people to take action. Her style is engaging, entertaining, and sure to make any audience fill a notebook with ideas when she's done.”
Human Business Works
“I had well over 100 people come up to me and thanked me for bringing in Sally as the opening keynote for Content Marketing World. She set the bar high indeed. She is a true inspiration to me, as well as my team.”
Content Marketing World
"Outstanding... Sally's insights into how to be fascinating and represent a fascinating product will pay dividends for many months and years to come. Our sales force walked out excited and with new ideas on how to do their jobs better."
Wall Street Journal